Re: Don't say I never spoiled anything for you

Agree. Every good writer knows that a good story depends on plot, logic,
and characterization.Logic allows you to suspend disbelief. Star Wars had
all of these things and so did the first Indiana Jones. Jones 2 and 3
should have been created around the same characters. If the bad guy ( all
us fossil dealers to you folks ),survived into Jones 2 and 3,
together with Karen Allen, these films could have been vastly
improved.Godzilla, as you suggest, will probably be another Lost World and
good writing will be sacrificed for special effects and a shallow story
line. Of course, I'll see it anyway. A truely neat picture might be a
remake of the original Lost World ( Doyle) set in the 18th century and
faithful to the original story line.No movie/video game hybrid, just good
writing.

Steve

Stephen Faust                   smfaust@edisto.cofc.edu