Suggestion for NEW VENUE for MOVIE REVIEWS was Re: Don't say I never spoiled anything for you (aka beaten down n ugget)

Ever helpful, I would like to suggest a new venue for all of you budding
movie critics.

On usenet there exists:

alt.movies.monster
alt.movies.visual-effects

and the old standby

alt.movies

as well as, I'm sure, a number of others that I've missed.

Unlike us poor folks who linger here in this mailing list hoping to
learn of dinosaurs, the subscribers to those newsgroups LOVE to engage
in endless discussions of why one movie is better than another.

I'll look for your comments there!

If any of you are unfamiliar with USENET and would like some help in
getting the proper software (Free Agent, for example, and it is FREE)
please feel free to write me OFF LIST and I'll do my best (within
reason) to help you out.

Hope to see y'all on Usenet.

ES

Inman, Don F wrote:

> (touchee touchee)...
>
> Some consider the internet to be just a soap box... others a place to learn
> (hence the silence).  Don't get me wrong... the Godzilla / Dino thing is an
> nice diversion from the norm for a little while. I'm just glad i was not on
> the list when the Jurasic Park films came out... Sorry, I did not know this
> was a PRIVATE club.
>
> Don F. Inman
> Engineer
> Control Law Design and Analysis
> Lockheed Martin Tactical Aircraft Systems
> 817-763-1550
> don.f.inman@lmco.com

AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Member of The Paleo
Ring

Teefr - An extraordinary tale of adventure by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

10024-0502