FW: Suggestion for NEW VENUE for MOVIE REVIEWS was Re: Don't say I never spoiled anything for you (aka beaten down n ugget)

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Boscarelli [mailto:bosco@boscarelli.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 1998 8:32 AM
To: dinosaur@dinosaur.org
Subject: RE: Suggestion for NEW VENUE for MOVIE REVIEWS was Re: Don't
say I never spoiled anything for you (aka beaten down n ugget)

Greetings all,
  Let me offer one more suggestion to alleviate the monster movie problem.
Everyone is invited to use my dinosaur discussion group on my website to
discuss the pros and cons of the movies. I'll start a new thread about
movies and everyone is welcome to comment on them.
That would remove some of the movie stuff from this list.
Hope that helps,
Bob Boscarelli
Bosco's RockPile
http://www.boscarelli.com