Re: Paleoartist

When I had my taxes done this year, the preparer couldn't even find the
numerical code for visual artist let alone paleoartist or paleowildlife
artist. I'm a kind of entertainer I guess- at least that's what we finally
figured out. Don't worry about labels. Save that for the cladograms, God bless
'em. I just tell people that I'm an artist and I do a lot of scientific
pictures. Only worry about labels if it really makes a difference in how much
money you will be paid for an artwork or if you are concerned about prestige.
Dan Varner, Imperial Creator of Palaeontological Flatwork.