Apology Re: Dinosaurs in the Media

I'd like to apologize to the list for a series of postings that were
intended to be private.

Mr. Dyal has chosen for his own personal reasons to post private e-mail.

My own opinion is that this was inappropriate.

Sorry.

Joshua Dyal wrote:
SNIPPED

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Member of The Paleo
Ring

Teefr - An extraordinary tale of adventure by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

10024-0502