REF REQUEST

Does anyone out there have any info on Aetosaur teeth?  I have tried a
preliminary search through a small amount of lit and have not been able to
find any information describing the form of the teeth or any diagrams
illustrating the teeth in any detail.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction?

Also, I am still without a ref-trading partner for Norman's two Iguanodon
monographs.  So, if any of you out there are sitting on them and wish to
photocopy them for me in return for your choice of old Marsh stuff, old
Central Asiatic Expeditions stuff or Chinese ornithopod lit, send an email my
way and make my day :-)

Peter Buchholz
Tetanurae@aol.com

Hey you!  I don't care what you think, I loved Le Mis and I think Andrew Lloyd
Webber's a genius!