No Hedging.

For those of you who believe recent molecular evidence suggesting early
mammalian ordinal divergence is not a challenge to the claimed competence
of our current fossil record, i.e., that genetic changes may lead to few
morphological changes (at least as recognizable from bones) and that we
have already found the bones of these genetically radical creatures, here
are Hedges' beliefs. The quote is from an on-line Science news service.