Cretaceous therapods of the south

It seems to me that "traditionally" abelisaurs have been seen as the
dominant Gondwananan and post Gondwanan predators.  Is this still the
case?  The recent discovery of a whole slew of allosaur-like
carnivores (Giganotosaurus, Carcharadontosaurus, Rapator?) from
various parts of the post Gondwanan continents seems to support the
idea that maybe they were just as plentiful.  Or maybe there are
really more abelisaur finds than I am aware of.  It was my impression
that they have been rare (the finds, that is.)  What is the current
thinking here?

On a related note, has the fairly recent discovery of a titanosaur
skull done anything to change their position in the cladograms?  The
skull seems very reminiscent of a diplodicid skull, at least from the
National Geographic photograph.  Has there been any suggestion that
titanosaurs are a close sister group to diplodicids instead of
brachiosaurs, or are the similarities mostly superficial?