Re: Don't say I never spoiled anything for you

From: Raolin Darksbane <raolin@rocketmail.com>

>By your own admission, a movie should be fun.

By my own admission?  That's my whole point.

>I have to wonder how people who
>worry excessively about problems like this every have any fun at the
>movies at all.

This is a case of diminished expectations.  These days it's almost
asking too much to expect that movies be entertaining.

>BTW, Godzilla was never a kid's movie.

With the exception of the first movie, every Japanese Godzilla movie was
made for a children's audience.  Pick up a book on Japanese cinema to
find out more.

Larry