Re: Apology Re: Dinosaurs in the Media

From: "D.I.G." <dinosaur@dinosaur.org>

>I'd like to apologize to the list for a series of postings that were
>intended to be private.
>
>Mr. Dyal has chosen for his own personal reasons to post private
e-mail.

>My own opinion is that this was inappropriate.

There seems to be a lot of that going around lately.

Someone nemed Inman did the same thing to me lately with private thread
material.  It started when he, in one breath, chasitised me for posting
off-topic material (all of this Godzilla fluff) and then admitted that
he's a lurker!

Since he misrepresented my position, let me make it clear that I have
nothing against lurkers.  People should contribute if and when they feel
comfortable.  But a lurker has a *lot* of nerve decloaking to flame a
regular for inappropriate postings!

Larry