China remains above K-T?

I was reading, I can not remember in what but if memory serves me right I
read that there are some fossil remains in China that occur above the K/T
boundary ?  I thought that the K/T boundary in China was indeterminate in
relation to other K/T boundaries such as in the US and Europe.  (I found
it, it was referenced from Rigby, J.,K., Jr. & Stets), yet our library is
hopeless.but if I can find other refs. then I can get them via I.L.L..

Landry

p.s. I hope that my spelling has improved, I have been working on it very
intensely. :>

n9145756@titan.cc.wwu.edu