Our Website

I am normally a silent list recipient, but as of late we have begun the
process of really up-dating our website. I could really use some
constructive critique from all of you. The site is largley intended for
younger audiences at this point. Later in the year, we hope to cross
into a more diverse audience.

Tell me what you think:  http://www.primordialsoup.com/

I apologize in advance that the amorphous cornbread game is'nt working.
We recently switched servers and lost all previous magnet file
submissions.

Thank you in advance,
Kim Heman