Dave Russell Data release?

In several sources I have read that there are about 17-21 fauna that have
been found in the Hell Creek Formation, yet in the same sources it is
hinted that there might be as many as 30+ genera for the Lancian fauna.
The sources for the 30+ point to Russell but I haven't been able to find
anything more on how he came up with that number.  Does he own a dart
board, because when I come up with more than one answer that is resonable
I just paste them up and toss away..(he he he) until I find my mistake.
So what are the numbers or should I keep using my dart board...but I think
I will stick withe the hard evidance and not the unsupported.

Landry

n91457546@titan.cc.wwu.edu