Re: dinosaurs and libraries

In a message dated 98-05-22 14:52:27 EDT, raolin@rocketmail.com writes:

<< > The internet is my primary library, certainly not by choice, and as much
as I admire the many web sites on dinosaurs, they simply do not have enough
detailed scientific information, or even references to same.  Those of us who
live in educationally challenged regions and make close to minimum wage very
much appreciate the access to information and expertise that this mailing list
provides. >>

Now that my paleo library is packed and ready to ship from Buffalo to San
Diego, I'm planning a project to address this very problem. Stay tuned for
more news later this month and next.