Re: Megalonyx jeffersoni

Susan,
I just got back in town myself, I was in Eskridge, KS. Our team found several
more skeletons and skulls of the new amphibian, and we are going back next
month again. It is so exciting to collect such beautiful specimens. The
Russians will be leaving June 10, since we were unable to secure a place for
the Russian Dino's till their opening at Crown Center (Kansas City) in January
1999. We  have however found several reservations for 1999 and are starting on
2000 now. If anyone is interested in big DINO'S, give me an email or call me.
I will also be glad to share our new finds in Kansas with you,
(informationally) :).
Carl
314-949-2614
1704 Christine Drive