Godzilla - special list for wannabee Reviewers

Okay all you budding Siskel and Eberts, here is YOUR chance.

In order to spare the rest of us from your well-thought out,
considerate, deeply insightful and unique opinions about the greatest
contribution to motion picture history since "The Birth of a Nation"
someone has kindly created a GODZILLA REVIEW LIST.

Following is all of the information, and I would respectfully urge you
to take him up on his kind offer sometime before the flood arrives here
in dinosaur land.

------forwarded----