Midland Scientific Company

This Ohio fossil replica company existed in 1996 and now seems to have
vanished into thin air.  Does any one on the list know what became of it?
 Was it bought out by another company?  We would like to contact the
company if possible.

I wish to thank Betty Cunningham for replying on a list for Fossil
Replica sources.  Our Education Department can always use new leads for
good quality, sturdy material at a reasonable price.  Any more leads are
welcome to me off-list, especially for dinosaur or plesiosaur material.

Judy Molnar
vlmed@juno.com
jamolnar@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]