Re: Bakkermania! (was Chasing Monsters)

At 0:49 -0400 25/5/98, TRUETT GARNER wrote:

>The guy's arrogant , eccentric and somewhat wide of the mark at times , but
>he's entertaining in the context of a lecture and not a bad artist .He
>absolutely should stay in the field and off of the T.V .

In fact, his drawing of Deinonychus on the cover (?) of the Ostrom paper is
one of the classics in the field.

Laurie Nyveen                                  lawrence@dsuper.net
Editor, Netsurfer Digest - <http://www.netsurf.com/nsd/index.html>
DNRC Minister of Adding "ue" to Words That End in "log"
"All we are, basically, are monkeys with car keys."
                             - Grandma Woody (Northern Exposure)