Re: Bakkermania! (was Chasing Monsters)

Yes, the drawing that started that "upraised-murder-killer-'sickle'-toe no
matter WHAT position the leg and foot may be in" baloney.  HOWEVER, was
Bakker not also an early inspiration to many including our own dear GSP?
Who has contributed immeasurably to the whole field, art and science?
(Paul, I mean).

(By the way, the "toe baloney" is only my opinion and not worth arguing
about- not with me anyway!)