RE: Bakkermania

I'm sitting here this morning feeling somewhat embarrassed , looking at my
autographed copy of TDH (DUH!). I had a long weekend .
I agree that Dr. Bob is the Gadfly of paleontology and helps keep the
intrest in dinosaurs at a high level . But there's nothing like
him when it comes to giving a lecture AND entertaining the audience at the
same time . Oh , and thanks Barry , for informing me what
" TDH" meant , (I'll never live this down !).

Regards , Truett Garner } ;-)