Bruce question

Hi Bruce, the only additional imformation that I have been able to find
concerning a t-rex versus albertosaurus tooth was in the Encyclopedia of
Dinosaurs on page 766. It says that"the teeth are thicker so that in
cross-section they are almost as wide from side to side as long from
front to back" Maybe this next week we can get more answers from people
who have more knowledge. A question for the list. Are there any good
books available with detailed drawings etc showing the tooth
characertisics of the different tyrannosurids. Thanks, Ron(:)
http://home.fuse.net/paleopark