We still love ya, Bob!

Lately, there's been a bunch of anti-Bakker material
(antibakkerterial?) on the list and I'd like to comment (ala
Shatner)... get a life! Bob's mrdia-awareness has helped popularize
dinosaurs and paleontology in general, and everyone with an interest
in such should be grateful to him. Now, all you pencil pushing yahoos
out there arguing such things as "is this taxonomy spelled according
to Vox Elagans"  rather than going out there on hard digs and
search-and-unearth missions can suck my Basilosaurus (Yes, you're
right... it ain't a dinosaur I'm talking about!).

Garrison L. Hilliard
An old hippie guy himself