Cope's skull

Cope's skull and skeleton are part of the anthropology collection at the Univ.
of
Pennsylvania (rather than the Academy or the Wistar Institute).  I'm not sure
if
the skull has been returned to them or not.  I saw it many years ago in
Philadelphia and the skull was toothless (as Cope had been), and sure looked
alot
like him to me.  Anyone know where this rumor that it's not Cope's skull &
skeleton got started, and if there is any evidence for it?