Need info on Borealosuchus sternbergi

In the process of updating my Hell Creek list, I was informed
that the crocodyloid Leidyosuchus sternbergi Gilmore is now
a new combination: Borealosuchus sternbergi  (Gilmore 1910).

I don't have the reference for this. I believe Brochu wrote
about this last year in JVP.  Chris is away from his computer
for a while, so can someone e-mail me the reference that
discusses Borealosuchus sterbergi? Thanks in advance,
                       <pb>

--
                 Phil Bigelow
                 bh162@scn.org