Re: Cope's skull

Well Allan, I do understand that the cleaning of the bones was not well
done. Although Dr. Kricun, who did the forensic exam for me, did not
remark on that.  I don't know about the validity of the Christmas party
story. Loren Eisley used to have the Professor out from time to time to
toast his remains on Cope's birthday.  That one is true.  Yes I have heard
that the __Philadelphia Inquirer did a piece on whether or not the skull
was indeed Cope's.
Jane D.
 Jane P. Davidson PhD
University of Nevada Reno
fax 702-784-6655
http://home.aol.com/Jdhexen
my site is mirrored at
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/1536

On your gravestone they put the date you are born and the date your die.
In between they put a dash.  That dash is your life.  Art Bell