EQ AND INTELLIGENCE

I have a question.
Does anybody know how the EQ of a pigeon, a parrot and a crocodile
co-relate? (in numbers please).

Can we talk then of how their EQ's are related to how 'smart' they behave
or are we talking here about motor and senses development only?
I have always regarded a crocodile a rather cunning hunter and a pigeon's
behaviour  rather dumb and  stereotypical...contrasting sharply with
parrots, crows and other birds. I might be wrong.

I would like some light thrown on this matter.

Luis Rey

Visit my website on  http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~luisrey