References for everything

I've written this before, but I figure it's time for a rerun.  The
Bibliography of Fossil Vertebrates Online, established and run by the
Society of Vertebrate Paleontology, can provide you with 112,000 references
for extinct vertebrate taxa.  Currently there are no references for the
years 1959-1980, or 1994-present, but the BFV Online is continually
updating its database and currently provides references dating back to
1509!  And, yes, the site cites three references for _Elmisaurus_.

You may also wish to read Gregory S. Paul's brief mention of _Elmisaurus_
(treated as a junior synonym of _Chirostenotes_) in _Predatory Dinosaurs of
the World_.

To locate the free "BFV Online" site, perform a web site search on those
words.

-- Ralph Miller III     gbabcock@best.com

_Mensasaurus_, the brainiest dinosaur