Re: Bakker

With all that's been said, I have to share my experience with him as
well.

I've only met the man once.  As most people have indicated, he is flamboyant
and strongly opinionated.  There was to be a reception following a lecture
of his that many people paid a lot to attend, fortunately, I guess, it was
out of my bracket.  He ignored his responsibilities to talk to the kids
about dinosaurs.  I'm not sure I completely disagree with him on the issue,
but during the whole lecture, it was difficult to get him to address any
remarks or questions from adults.

All the others I've met have been much friendlier and helpful.  I guess
Bakker left a bit of a sour taste.

-Randy