Re: Bakker

To all:

I'd like to throw in my 2 cents on Bakker.

I can't complain about him, since he's been very nice to me.  I was able to
grab him at the SVP in New York and he reviewed my drawings and offered advice
and comments.  He also drew an Apatosaurus excelsus in my copy of the Dinosaur
Heresies.  I was also able to have some good conversation with him at Dinofest
this year.  I suppose it just depends on when your approach him; some times
are better than others.

So, while not all of his behavior may be congenial, Bakker has a good side.

Rachel Clark

"I am NOT under alien control!"