Re: R CARCHARODONTOSAURS CERATOSAURS?

Darren Naish wrote:

<Jaime Headden wrote, regarding the possibility of a
carcharodontosaurid-sinraptorid affinity...>

<<First, the vertebrae are unique for theropods in the region of the
anterior dorsum, with rostrocaudally... [snip]>>

<You can only describe a position as 'rostral' if it is in the skull
where, obviously, the directional term 'cranial' is not particularly
useful.>

  My terminology is crap, but fortunately only my ability to completely
lose someone when I write needs work.

  Jaime A. Headden