Re: COWBIRDS....SHUDDER

I haven't had to deal with cowbirds yet, but I have had to deal with house
sparrows and mice.  Last time I checked nest boxes here, found 5 dead adult
Tree Swallows.  The mice sometimes leave the bird (after it has been killed
by the sparrow) in there and build its nest over it.  I don't enjoy
cleaning out the house sparrow nests or mice young, but it has to be done.

Just to tie all this with the fact that this is a paleontology list, wanted
to ask if any evidence of some dinosaurs being nest parasites was ever
found or suspected.  Or is this almost impossible to ever find from fossils?

Jason