Re: COWBIRDS....SHUDDER

<<...but I have had to deal with house sparrows and mice.  I don't enjoy
cleaning out the house sparrow nests or mice young, but it has to be
done.>>

Yeah, the house sparrows always seem to go for bluebird nest boxes where
I go.  They have made a pretty big dent in the bluebird population.  I
really don't like to see them get killed since they are such a nice
bird, but it has to be done.

BTW, the coolest sparrow I have ever seen is the swamp sparrow.  Its
like a miniature, passerine rail.

ON DINOSAUR NEST PREDATION

The best evidence is probably from the Gobi in the Oviraptor nest.

Matt Troutman