RE: New Early K volume.

On Sunday, November 01, 1998 11:55 PM, Adam Yates
[SMTP:A.Yates@zoo.latrobe.edu.au] wrote:
> Could anyone on the list please tell me who to contact to order a copy of
> the New Early Cretaceous volume, since it would appear that not a single
> library in Australia carries the Bulletins of the New Mexico Museum of
> Natural History, nor could I find any mention of Publications on the
> Museum's website.
> cheers
> Adam Yates
Spencer Lucas provided me with the following information about their

Lower and Middle Cretaceous Terrestrial Ecosystems, Bulletin 14, 1998,
edited by Spencer G. Lucas, James I. Kirkland, and John W. Estep. New
Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science and Dinamation International

Price: $46 in the U.S., including postage and handling; $49 in other
countries, including postage and handling. Make checks payable to "NMMNH
Foundation." Send orders to:
Nature Works
New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science
1801 Mountain Road, NW
Albuquerque, NM 87104

Thom Holmes
Dinosaur author at large