KING KONG T. rex by Czerkas

I've always been a huge fan of the old-style (whatever that means) T.
rex from the original KING KONG.  I recently saw in the new PT that
there's a sculpt of this (or at least inspired by it) by Steve Czerkas
in John Lanzendorf's collection.  Probably bronze and about a
gadzillion dollars.

But what about Naomi?  Or at least a decent resin multipart kit of
this thing at a semi-affordable price?  Hey, I don't cut heads for a
living -- I'm just a humble attorney trying to make ends meet. Anyone
have any info on this in kit form?

Whether you do or not, go check out the sculpt in PT.  It's neat.
Someone please sculpt this great old figure.

==
Larry

"Future events such as these will affect you in the future."