Re: An Idea!

Dinogeorge@aol.com
wrote:

<The problem is not guts, time, energy, and nerves so much as $$$. I could
do
all this and much more from my files, but someone has to pay for my
work--don't care who: users, government, private foundation. To do such a
project in my spare time for love would hold it up for decades; it would be
full-time work for a couple of years, done right.>

guts, time, energy, and nerves = $$$

Maybe SVP? Maybe Dinosaur Society? If it hasn't gone extinct. Maybe a few
universities could finance the project toghether. Smithsonian? National
Gerographic Society? (They seem to be increasingly involved in dinosaurs).
It would be of great benefit for all paleontologists, not just paleoartists.

Berislav Krzic
illustrissimus@usa.net
ILLUSTRISSIMUS PRODUCTION
http://illustrissimus.virtualave.net/