RE: Trackprints in Texas

        ######################################

        I've seen these tracks.  NOT human.  Dinosaurs walking planograde
(more or less flat footed).
        I'm not sure about the species.  I'm sure someone on the list knows.
The depth & length of
        the tracks indicated a 1 ton (approx) specimen of some bipdeal
dinosaur walking along the same trail
        as sauropods.  The largest human (in height) ever was a guy from
Chicago (Robert Wallich... SP?),
        who was 8'11.1" tall (see Ripley's). :-)  I just can't recall if the
bipedal tracks were from hadrosaurs or theropods.

        Dwight