Request about Suchomimus images...

Would anyone out there in dino-list land who has either seen the actual
specimen or is confident of their knowledge of Suchy's anatomy be
willing to critique a couple of sketches I've made of said dino for
anatomical correctness? Also, I'm wondering how much, if any, "warping"
of the skull of Suchomimus is likely to have taken place; in one photo I
saw, the lower jaw looks asymettrical from the front.
   Please reply off-list. Thanks!
-Chris Srnka