Re: National Geographic magazine, December 1998

This is a great description of the article.  I have seen how fast this has
"gone to press", I hope that the several magazines and jounals don't jump to
conclusions on this; after all, many discoveries take years if not decades
to be properly studied and published.  The book, _The Complete Dinosaur_,
edited by Farlow and Brett-Surman, says on page 291 that most of the
Stegosaurus material first collected by Marsh in the 1870's is still
unprepaired at the Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History!
~Brandon Haist