Re: Fossil auctions

Betty Cunningham writes:

>where would the funds come from to pay professional collectors that is
>somewhat lacking NOW to pay professional institutuons to collect the
>same fossils?

Thank you for your response Betty,

I do not have all the answers and do not profess to such. However, without
delving into the funding of academic institutions I believe that some
funding could be lobbied for from the National Science Foundation, the BLM,
state and federal park systems, private and corporate donations as well as
the very institutions who would benefit from such a project.

Sincerely,

Jim Wyatt
docpaleo@gte.net