Re: The Enormous Egg

This is a book I remember fondly from my youth, but I never knew they
made a movie!  Is there by any chance a movie of _The Shy Stegosaurus
of Cricket Creek_ that I don't know about?  :)

                                  -- Dave

 Dave Hardenbrook, DaveH47@delphi.com, http://people.delphi.com/DaveH47/

   "I like to define humor as the affectionate communication of insight."

                        -- Leo Rosten, introduction to
                                _Oh K*A*P*L*A*N, My K*A*P*L*A*N_