Re: Dino Movie Trivia Question

The 3rd book I'll add to this list was "The Terrible Churnadryne"
written by Eleanor Cameron, who also wrote the "Mushroom Planet" series.
It is about an Elasmosaurus living near a northern California town. This
and the other two are what got me going on dino's and paleontology when
I was in second grade. Miss Brinker read "The Terrible Churnadryne" to
us in class, oh yeah, Miss Brinker.....
                                Leo