Re: The Shy Stegosaurus of Cricket Creek

On Fri, 2 Oct 1998 09:31:10 EDT Danvarner writes:
(Regarding  "The Shy Stegosaurus of Cricket Creek")
>  If you find it, hold on to it! I checked an old book website and a
first
>edition of that book is worth its weight in gold. They go for $150-$200!

And there was a sequel written:  "The Shy Stegosaurus of Indian Springs".
 I have both books.  Once again, you slow, dull-witted mammilian life
forms find yourselves outmaneuvered by a quick-thinking lizard.  (Tee and
also, hee).
-zenlizard

If one says a vacuum cleaner  "sucks",  does that mean it doesn't?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]