Re: Dino symbiosis?

Larry Dunn wrote:

---"John M. Dollan" <dollan@mcn.net> wrote:

> There is also a painting out there that I love, showing a T. rex lying
> on the ground with its mouth agape, blissfully being ridded of
parasites
> by long-jawed pterosaurs (I'm not certain, but I believe that there
is a
> bird/crocodile relationship similar to that).

In case anyone's wondering about this one, it's Bill Stout's painting
in his book "Dinosaurs" from way back when.

Yes!!  Thanks...I figured the book title was "Dinosaurs" (I mean, that seems to be the most popular title, right?), but the name of the artist has been buggin' me all day!

--
John M. Dollan
Montana State University-Northern

"To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe...."  Carl Sagan