"Dissed Triceratops"

   Departing from the symbiosis thread, a comment in the really fine book by
Dr. Horner; "The Complete T. rex"
caught my attention.  In the book he describes Triceratops as "pea brained"
& says that he doubted that they would fend off an attacking T. rex as a
group.  That struck me as odd  & certainly did NOT match the information I
have read about Triceratops:
   1) It was my understanding that Triceratops had a relatively large brain
case &
   2) There is certainly ample evidence of other Ceritopsians travelling in
very large groups, which at least strongly implies herd & (perhaps)
cooperative behavior.

Dwight