Re: Symbiosis, Dinosaurs and Birds

Well, I am sorry to offend, and I certainly do not want to start one of these
ridiculous email wars, but the question was asked if there might have been
Dinosaur symbiosis, and I answered with the only example I could think
of...birds
plucking buggies out of croc mouths.  If it makes anyone feel any better, I will
hereafter refer to birds as "terrestrial aviformal life forms specifically
unrelated to archosaurs" ;)...

At any rate, what other forms of modern day symbiosis might be similar to
possible
dino symbiotes?  It is something of an intriguing question.

As for being grumpy and grouchy...well, what's life without a little spice?

Best regards.....
--
John M. Dollan
Montana State University-Northern

"To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe...."
Carl
Sagan