Re: Symbiosis, Dinosaurs and Birds

<<
 Well, I am sorry to offend, and I certainly do not want to start one of these
 ridiculous email wars, but the question was asked if there might have been
 Dinosaur symbiosis, and I answered with the only example I could think
of...birds
 plucking buggies out of croc mouths.  If it makes anyone feel any better, I
will
 hereafter refer to birds as "terrestrial aviformal life forms specifically
 unrelated to archosaurs" ;)...

  Tongue was firmly in cheek. I just can't force myself to make Email smiley
faces . Dan Varner.