[no subject]

Hey I remeber a book called "The Enormous Egg" by Oliver Butterworth 1956.
Where a boy finds a triceratops egg in the chicken coop.  The illistrations
of the baby Triceratops look like a "Jackson Chameleon".  Does this seem
familiar to anyone?

<Does anyone know the name of a film in which a kid (male) finds an egg
<(triceratops) that hatches into (guess what) a Triceratops.  Circa 1966.
<

NDH

Dave

Central Maine Siberian Husky Rescue
http://home.earthlink.net/~daveyohill/rescue2.html

"Every now and then I seem to dream those dreams
Where the orphans suckle and the slaves go free
Touching that miraculous circumstance
Where the blind ones see and the dry bones dance" Mark Heard