Re: [Symbiosis, Dinosaurs and Birds]

Well since I seem to be ranting off, I might as well stick my two cents in as
well here.

I agree whole heartedly with the below post as well. More often than not (or
at least since I've been on the list) many posts degenerate into talks
regarding birds only.

I mean regardless of what relationship birds have with deinos, it would be
nice if we could keep these posts more deino related and less "evolution of
flight and diversity of avians."

OK that's all

Sealing my fate

Archosaur J

>   Once again, I must apologize for perhaps being a cranky, curmudgeonly, but

> lovable, Von Sholly-type of complainer. Lord knows I try not to be! Right,

> Pete? However, about once a month, someone on this list asks a question like

> the recent query about symbiotic relationships between dinosaurs and other

> animals and suddenly we are confronted with a smarmy reply dealing with

> ornithology in some way. "Of course, dinosaurs do that because you can see

> them doing that out your window every day." If one follows that logic out to

> the bitter end this list could be taken over by the Audubon Society. Are we

> going to start talking about sexing vesper sparrows or the winter range of
the