Birds?Dinos?

Okie,
I've been wondering about this question for a while...
Because of the new feathered dinosaurs, and other discoveries, what is a
bird and what is a dinosaur? Or are they the same thing, or is a bird a
dinosaur that flies/glides and a dinosaur a bird that's grounded? (Would
that make 'flightless birds' dinosaurs???).....
The more I puzzle about this, the more I get confused, and the more
crazy it seems to me.
Well,
thanks fer the help wonderful peoplez!
:)
-Jess-IIII-Ca
"When life throws you lemmons, toss 'em back!"
hehehe