RE: This just in.....

Hi all,
Check my web site for a review of the ReSaurus T.rex and Giganotosaurus.
These are the first two I have received for review. I have added several
images as well. There are new reports on work by Strasser, McVey, and
Betty's Tyrannosaurus. I'll soon have a review of Cliff Green's
Giganotosaurus as well as Bruce Bowman's feathered Velociraptor.

Thanks,
John Rafert, M.S.,R.T.(R)
Associate Professor of Radiologic Sciences
Indiana University School of Medicine
School of Allied Health Sciences
Webmaster: Dinosaur Art and Modeling
http://www.indyrad.iupui.edu/public/jrafert/dinoart.html